- Sheeple: naive, gullible, easily deceived, useful idiots complicit in their own destruction and the destruction of others. People with an amazing ability to accept any amount of BULLSHIT. Last to know/understand what is going on. First to fall.
- Official Data Suggests The Triple Vaccinated Are Developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an Alarming Rate
An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Vaccine Surveillance Report, with each report containing four weeks worth of data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status. For our investigation we analysed 5 of these published Vaccine Surveillance Reports containing data from August 16th 2021 to January 2nd 2022, in order to get a clear picture on the effect the Covid-19 vaccines are having on the immune systems of the vaccinated population, and this is what we found…
The UKHSA Vaccine Surveillance Reports used for our investigation can all be found here –
- ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 37’ (Published by PHE)
- ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 41’ (Published by UKHSA)
- ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 45’ (Published by UKHSA)
- ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 49’ (Published by UKHSA)
- ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report – Week 1 – 2022’ (Published by UKHSA)
Real-World Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness
Pfizer claim that their Covid-19 mRNA injection has a vaccine effectiveness of 95%. They were able to claim this because of a simple calculation (full details of which can be viewed here) performed on the number of infections confirmed amongst the vaccinated group and the not-vaccinated group during the earliest stages of the still ongoing clinical trials.
Now, thanks to a wealth of data published by the UK Health Security Agency we are able to use the same calculation that was used to calculate 95% effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine, to calculate the real world effectiveness of the Covid-19 vaccines, and the data unfortunately paints an extremely concerning picture.
The week 37 Vaccine Surveillance report included the number of Covid-19 cases by vaccination status between week 33 and week 36 of 2021 (August 16th to September 12th). Because the report tells us the Covid-19 case rates per 100,000 people among the unvaccinated and two dose vaccinated population we are able to calculate the real-world vaccine effectiveness during this period, and it proved to be as follows – (top of post)