Silver could blow through $50 like a hot knife blows through butter and keep on going, and it could happen very fast. David explains that, and he offers his insight on gold, the Phase One Trade Deal, the “booming economy” versus “already in recession” narrative, and much, much more! Tune-in to the interview in its entirety, recorded on Thursday, January 16th, 2020, for a robust discussion on:
– With the Middle East cooling down and WWIII averted, for now, and with the Phase One Trade Deal signed, what’s on David’s radar right now?
– What’s David’s outlook for 2020 for gold, silver, and the mining sector?
– What does David think about the Phase One Trade Deal and the US Treasury taking the “currency manipulator” label off of China?
– How do we make sense of the “booming economy” narrative versus the “headed to or already in recession” narrative?
– Is David concern about inflation, and if so what kind of inflation?
– Could the Impeachment of President Trump be more serious than people think?
– Is crashing the economy so President Trump does not get re-elected something we should be concerned about?
Check out The Morgan Report here: https://www.themorganreport.com/