A currency crisis is not a linear event. Everything seems okay, until one moment, abruptly, things aren’t okay. What does a currency crisis mean for the US dollar, and, more importantly, what does it mean for Main Street? Keith sat down with Half Dollar on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 for a robust discussion on a variety of gold, silver, US dollar, debt, interest and money related topics. Some of the topics discussed include:
– What is Keith’s current assessment of the gold & silver markets?
– What is a gold bond, and is it better than a government bond?
– The government needs lower interst rates, and what does it mean to say the dollar is “irredeemable”?
– Why is Keith keeping an eye on gold “backwardation”?
– What would happen if the gold held by the US Treasury was re-priced from the current $42.22/oz to a market price per ounce or a fixed price of say, $10,000/oz?
– What does Keith think about silver and the gold-to-silver ratio?
– What’s on Keith’s radar as we move into the end of 2019?
Check out Keith’s awesome work at Monetary Metals here: https://monetary-metals.com
Check out Paul Eberhart’s work at Silver Doctors here: https://www.silverdoctors.com/tag/pau…