Bullion Banks SQUEEZED and Exiting Metals Manipulation – David Jensen
- Crush The Street
To know more from David visit: https://safehaven.com/ TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– We’re living in a debt bubble.
– 1987 precious metals markets forever changed.
– Volume in future market have collapsed.
– Bullion banks incapable of selling massive volumes of spot contracts into the markets.
– What happened in palladium will take place in gold and silver.
– Silver to continue to outperform gold going forward.
– Discussion of mining companies.