- Silver Shortage Escalates: RCM Halts Orders For Silver Maples, Reportedly Cites “Blank Issues”
With gold and silver clinging just above multi year lows, TFMetalsReport’s Craig Hemke joins the show, discussing:
* Will the Floodgates Open and Send Gold Plummeting Under $1,000/oz?
* RCM Halts Taking Orders for Silver Maples– according to source, cites “Blank Issue”
* EXTREME PHYSICAL TIGHTNESS: Gold Backwardation WORST EVER, Silver Scarce in Size
* When Will We See a SQUEEZE? Every Silver Short Added Over the Past 3 Weeks is Underwater!
* Eric Explains Why Carnage in the Mining Industry is INSANE