- Jim Willie: The Euro-Asian Trade Pact !
In what has become a tradition here in Turdville, our pal Jim Willie stopped by this morning for a wide-ranging, hour long discussion. <Note: This is a free, public thread!>
This baby checks in at just over an hour so you might want to break it up into parts. Download this to your computer/ipad and, if you need some time away from the pool or the beach, put in your earbuds and go to town! Amongst the topics discussed are these:
* The latest developments in the budding “Eur-Asian Alliance”
* The progress the BRIC nations are making in setting up the 21st Century financial system
* Falling U.S. interest rates and the treasury market
* DoucheBank and the other walking, TBTF zombies
Jim has promised to join us again for our next 3-day weekend in July. Until then, this hour-long discussion should satisfy even the most starved info-junkie.
Have a great weekend!