- Man made global warming is a LIE. The world appears to be heading into a mini ice-age!
Snow falls in Rome for the first time in 26 YEARS as -36c temperatures across eastern Europe send death toll to 150
By Daily Mail Reporter, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
– Capital of Italy usually has moderate temperatures but Colosseum is closed over ice fears
– Military on alert in the UK as temperatures drop and heavy snow fall is predicted
– Over 11,000 villagers in Serbia remain trapped by heavy snow and blizzards
– Temperatures across eastern Europe plummet to -30c amid fears of more deaths
– Death toll in Ukraine now stands at 101, with 38 people being killed by cold last night
Snow fell in Rome today for the first time in 26 years as freezing temperatures took the death toll across Europe to more than 150. The Italian capital is usually blessed by a moderate climate but the snowfall prompted authorities stop visitors from entering the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, the former home of Rome’s ancient emperors.
The last substantial snowfalls in Rome were in 1985 and 1986, though there have been other cases of lighter snow since then, including in 2010. The director of the Colosseum, Rossella Rea, said the sites were closed out of fears that visitors could slip on ice..
Snow began falling in the late morning Friday, leaving a light dusting on trees and cars and forming slush on the roads. It wasn’t clear if there would be any significant accumulation on the ground.
…. for more click here!