- Man made global warming is a hoax. The planet is getting cooler and looks like heading towards a mini-ice age. The carbon tax is essentially an Illuminist tax on all humanity for their world government. It is unnecessary and a total fraud. The Illuminists are changing their marketing slogan to ‘Climate Change’ because they know they have lost the ‘global warming’ war! Do not be taken for a ride by this new scam. All the talk about carbon footprint are just nonsensical propaganda crap!
- The Illuminists want to tax you (ie. steal your money) for just being human. There is absolutely no proof that carbon dioxide is bad. It is a necessary product in nature and plants, agriculture … need it for survival. Stop all these propaganda and lies, tell your friends the truth! What exactly is so bad about the planet warming a few degrees? The fossil records show the earth was far warmer: tropical or sub tropical, in the past. And we had many more animal life forms, species, flora and fauna etc.
BRITAIN FACES A MINI ‘ICE AGE’
By Laura Caroe, http://www.express.co.uk/ , October 10,2011
BRITAIN is set to suffer a mini ice age that could last for decades and bring with it a series of bitterly cold winters. And it could all begin within weeks as experts said last night that the mercury may soon plunge below the record -20C endured last year.
Scientists say the anticipated cold blast will be due to the return of a disruptive weather pattern called La Nina. Latest evidence shows La Nina, linked to extreme winter weather in America and with a knock-on effect on Britain, is in force and will gradually strengthen as the year ends.
The climate phenomenon, characterised by unusually cold ocean temperatures in the Pacific, was linked to our icy winter last year – one of the coldest on record. And it coincides with research from the Met Office indicating the nation could be facing a repeat of the “little ice age” that gripped the country 300 years ago, causing decades of harsh winters.
Brrr-ace yourselves! Britain to shiver in -20C in WEEKS as councils stockpile extra grit
By Emily Allen, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ , 8th October 2011
– 1.4million tonnes of salt has been ordered this year
– Snow already falling in Scotland
– Temperatures in London today are 16.5C lower than last week
Britain is just weeks away from being in the grip of temperatures as low as -20C, forecasters have predicted. Parts of Britain already saw snow this week,
with two inches falling in the Cairngorms in Scotland. The rest of Britain is being warned to brace itself for wintry conditions and falling snow from the beginning of November.
And it looks like the colder weather is already on its way – as temperatures today plunged in certain areas to just 8C – a staggering 21.5C below last weekend’s record highs – with the wind chill making it feel decidedly colder.
In central London today readings of 13C were recorded, in Macduff, Aberdeenshire, the mercury plummeted to 8C, while Plymouth, in Devon, was comparatively basking in 16C of heat. The warning of freezing weather comes as a survey from council leaders reveals local authorities are stockpiling thousands of tonnes of extra road salt this year in anticipation of another white