- DMED Data is Explosive. Mainstream Media Has Been Ordered to Ignore It
by Steve Kirsch, https://stevekirsch.substack.com/
The DMED data exposed by attorney Tom Renz and Senator Johnson is a smoking gun. General Austin should order all military docs to speak the truth. But he isn’t. Why not?
On February 1, 2022, US Senator Ron Johnson sent a letter to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin on February 1 highlighting the dramatic rise in adverse events reported in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) after the vaccines were rolled out to the military. If the vaccines are truly “safe and effective,” these increases are difficult to explain.
Click the image (top of post)to read the entire 3 page letter outlining some of the increased events:
The original data
Here are the resources with the original data:
- Johnson’s 3 page letter to DoD Secretary Lloyd Austin III
- Renz Law home page (includes video interviews)
- Renz Law page on the DMED data with graphs (summary of the data)
- Download the spreadsheet with all the numbers (Excel spreadsheet). Note that the numbers in the purple coded rows are the “corrected” data which was issued after the “glitch” was noticed. Hospitalized means the patient was in the hospital. Ambulatory are the stats for outpatients. Also note that the percentage calculation is wrong: they should have subtracted 1 since a “2X increase” is the same as a “100% increase.”
You can read about DMED here. Essentially, it is the official database of the 1.4M active duty DoD servicemen. For a quick intro to the database, I highly recommend you watch this 2 minute video of Dr. Robert Malone talking about the DMED database: DR. MALONE STATES DOD IS DELETING DATA FROM IT’S DATABASE TO COVER UP DAMAGES DONE BY THE “VACCINES”