- SkyWatch TV
Social media giants Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram are openly suppressing the New York Post’s explosive report on the profitable relationship Joe and Hunter Biden had with Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma. This could end badly for the tech companies, especially if President Trump is reelected.
5) Social media suppressing story about the Bidens’ Ukraine scandal;
4) Polls in battleground states show Trump slightly ahead of 2016;
3) Head imam of Temple Mount panicked by Abraham Accords;
2) New survey shows teens, especially in two-parent households, actually happier because of COVID lockdowns;
1) Young white woman delivers lecture at U of Minnesota offering 12-step program for recovering from “whiteness.”