- Something else is going on with the high death rate in some countries like Italy, Iran … probably 5G or another strain of more deadly Coronavirus. Statistics from HK and Singapore shows the mortality rate that are comparable to seasonal flu:
Country Confirmed Cases//Deaths// Mortality Rate
Hong Kong 1040 // 4 deaths // 0.4%
Singapore 18,778 // 18 deaths // 0.1%
- The average number of deaths due to seasonal flu:
Hong Kong 300-400 deaths
Singapore 600 deaths
- The majority of deaths due to Covid-19 are over 60 and with underlying medical conditions. So, Covid-19 kills the old and sickly. But so does seasonal flu. Using HK and Singapore as a reference, comparing the number of deaths due to Covid-19 and seasonal flu, there are grounds for saying, we are over-reacting to Covid-19 by locking down entire countries.
- I trust the figures from Hong Kong and Singapore. I do not trust the figures from the West because there is an underlying Illuminist agenda. For the rest of the world, I simply do not know enough, to make a judgement on how reliable their data is.
- There It Is: CDC Equates Coronavirus Hospitalizations to Seasonal Flu and Finally Admits It’s MUCH LESS Dangerous for Children
by Jim Hoft, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
In late February, nearly a month after President Trump banned travel from China to the United States in January, the CDC terrorized Americans by claiming the Wuhan coronavirus had a mortality rate of 2.3% at its epicenter.
The CDC compared the coronavirus mortality rate of 2.3% to the seasonal flu mortality rate of 0.1%. Two weeks later WHO leader, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, sparked a global panic when he claimed the COVID-19 had a 3.4% mortality rate and then compared that number to the annual estimated seasonal flu mortality rate of 0.1%. These irresponsible and completely inaccurate statements led to the greatest economic crash since the Great Depression.
30 million Americans are currently unemployed due to the crisis and the number is growing each week. Now this…
On Friday the CDC equated the Wuhan coronavirus to the seasonal flu. The COVID-19 hospitalization rates are “similar to” those in the 65 and older category during “recent high severity influenza seasons.” And the COVID-19 hospitalizations for children 17 and under is MUCH LOWER than the seasonal flu hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons. The COVID-19 is LESS DANGEROUS to children than a typical influenza!
CDC equates covid19 & flu, 5/1/20: covid19 hospitalization rates are "similar to" those in >65 yo's during “recent high severity influenza seasons” & for children (0-17) "much lower than flu hosp rates during recent influenza seasons” (h/t @ElonBachman) https://t.co/8sAdxRPlK6 pic.twitter.com/G2RGnNCZU6
— Andrew Bostom (@andrewbostom) May 2, 2020