- Russia to Send the World’s Largest Submarine to the Baltic: Monster Sub Armed with 20 Nuclear Missiles to Sail into NATOs ‘Swimming Pool’ as Putin Flexes His Muscles
by GARETH DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
* Massive Typhoon-class sub Dmitry Donskoy is to leave the White Sea and travel around Norway and Denmark
* Measuring an enormous 574-foot in length the Russian vessel it is one of the most feared of the Cold War era
* The beast set to serve as a chilling reminder to the rest of the world about Russia’s growing nuclear prowess
* Submarine can stay submerged for 120 days with a crew of 160 on board and is fitted with six torpedo tubes
Russia has flexed its nuclear muscles once again by sending the world’s largest submarine with an arsenal of 200 weapons on board including 20 nuclear missiles to the Baltic Sea. The massive Typhoon-class sub called Dmitry Donskoy is to leave the White Sea and travel around Norway and Denmark into what Putin‘s officials are calling NATO’s swimming pool. Measuring 574-foot in length and equipped with a total of 200 deadly weapons, it is one of the most feared vessels of the Cold War era.