Proteus Airlines Ex-Director: US May Have Downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370!
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri8iItfhaAg]
-
Published on Dec 24, 2014
After months of fruitless international search for Malaysia Airlines’ missing flight MH370, now experts say Washington might be behind the mysterious disappearance.
–
The former director of France’s Proteus Airlines says the US military may have downed the aircraft and covered it up. Marc Dugain , linked the possible targeting of the aircraft to Washington’s fears of a 9/11 style attack on a US military base in the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Dugain said the disappearance of the aircraft without a trace indicates a deliberate effort to hide evidence. He also claimed he had been warned by British spy agents against looking into the fate of the missing plane. Flight MH370 went missing in March on rout to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew onboard.



end
