- Published on Feb 20, 2013
What if Cannabis Cured Cancer explains how we are all born with a form of Cannabis already in our bodies, and when consumed, the Endocannabinoids inside us, along with any Cannabinoids we ingest, fit together like a key in a lock, unlocking special processes. Thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells using Programmed Cell Death but not limited to Programmed Cell Death. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis, and perhaps even the future of medicine.
What If Cannabis Cured Cancer summarizes the remarkable research findings of recent years about the anti-cancer/ protective effects of novel compounds in Cannabis and brings to light a host of recent findings that have potentially game-changing implications for the future of Cannabis as a medicine.
Narrated by Emmy-winning actor Peter Coyote and featuring interviews with…
* Dr. Robert Melamede, Associate Professor and Biology Chairman, University of Colorado
* Dr. Sean D. McAllister, PhD, researcher at the California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco.
* Dr. Jeffrey Hergenrather, M.D.
* Dr. David Bearman M.D.
* Dr. Manuel Guzman, Ph.D. Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Biology Complutense University Madrid, Spain
* Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Professor of Medical Chemistry at the University of Jerusalem
* Dr. Donald Abrams, Professor of Clinical Medicine and Integrative Oncology, University of California, San Francisco.
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cannabinoids…
- Cannabis Treats Brain Cancer with Zero Psychoactive Effects!
by Christina Sarich, http://naturalsociety.com/
What if you could ‘cure’ brain cancer, including rare types, without dangerous chemotherapy and radiation and without any psychoactive affects simply by using Cannabis? Forget corporate drug-pushers charging $10,000 a pill for chemotherapy drugs. There is a better way to treat brain cancer, found in a simple plant.
Cannabis Sativa, Indica, and Ruderalis have all been proven to help reduce cancerous tumors activate cannabinoid receptors in the body, and produce important endocannabinoids, the brain’s own disease fighters and mood boosters.
Cannabinoid receptors in the brain are responsible for regulating our mood, our appetite, and even our memory, but they also help cells to stay healthy. Endocannabinoids are a chemical compounds which we already make ourselves, but are also boosted by the use of Cannabis. It is a chemical compound that activates as the same receptors – delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active component of marijuana.
These chemical components of cannabis have been shown to help diminish or eliminate brain cancer in numerous studies. Endocannabinoids are important as far as our immune systems are concerned, and this may be part of the reason that several studies have linked them to brain cancer treatments. Not every strain of Cannabis has the same effect, but varied studies have shown that THC and other cannabinoids inhibit tumor growth.