- The MSM is once again using the ‘bailout’ meme. It is a euphemism for financial rape and conquest of a country via predatory lending! There is NO bailout! It is not like the IMF provide them money for free. It is about lending money to Ukraine knowing that the country do not have the ability to repay and thereafter force a financial takeover of the country, force the selling of the country’s hard assets at pennies on the dollar, force the selling of the land … to Illuminist banksters! Keep in mind that these banksters create the money out of thin air to loan out.
- IMF Deal Will Break Ukraine, Harm Global Stability!
by Zoltan Ban , http://seekingalpha.com/
- The IMF-Ukraine deal will lead to Ukrainians paying one fifth of income on heating. There are also other measures which will hurt living standards.
- A fragile Ukrainian society is unlikely to withstand this pressure and is likely to tear itself apart.
- The result is that the European Union can be left without 1/5 of its gas supplies, leading to economic disaster.
Now that the spectacular part of this crisis is over, with the Crimea situation settled and the new government in Kiev settling in, the spotlight on Ukraine is slowly going to fade. The markets welcomed the news of the IMF deal by lowering the CDS rate for Ukrainian bonds (link). An economic war between Russia and the West is not likely to materialize. I believe the European Union is partially aware of its vulnerability in the event of economic hostilities breaking out.
It is a shame that people will now stop paying attention, because the dangerous part of this crisis is still ahead and policies towards Ukraine coming from the West will contribute to this danger. An Oxford report released a few weeks ago pointed out that military and economic confrontation between Russia and the West is unlikely to reach a point of mutual economic destruction. The main danger comes from Ukraine being unable to pay its bills, including its gas bills, which after the end of the agreement with Russia will increase by about 50% as of April 1. Russia would have no choice but to shut off the gas just as it did in previous situations when Ukraine was unable to make its payments. The Oxford report fails to account for an additional danger and that is the likelihood of Ukraine simply becoming entirely dysfunctional, ungovernable, unstable and eventually slide into civil war. The current IMF deal just ensured that the likelihood of this happening increased dramatically.