- “To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General (of the 33rd degree), we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd , 31st and 30th degrees – The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. … Yes, Lucifer is God … “
– Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in 1871 (blasphemy)
- Jesse Jackson Among Top 100 African-American Freemasons!
MEN OF MARK – PRINCE HALL FREEMASONS IN AMERICA
THE 100 + MOST INFLUENTIAL
From the marbled corridors of Capitol Hill to the executive suites of corporate America to the boardrooms of community based organizations, Prince Hall Freemasons are playing a major role in shaping national policy. With passionate and powerful voice they are articulating the needs and desires of African-Americans in every stratum of American life.
The Phylaxis Society had requested photographs of all of the Leadership within Prince Hall Freemasonry, many was not received. However, irregardless if the photographs were used or not, we have listed the names of those Men of Mark in Prince Hall Freemasonry in America. There are many Prince Hall Freemasons whose names should be included in this listing, for instance we know that many of the Mayors across the nation are Prince Hall Freemasons, therefore, we ask our members to furnish the Society with those names. The names can be sent to The Phylaxis Society, Public Affairs Office, Post Office Box 2232; Kansas City, MO. 64142.
Abrams, Brian L. Sr., Director, Scottish Rite Research Institute, Phylaxis Society, Chicago, Illinois.
Alexander, Lincoln, Past Lieutenant Governor of Province, Ontario, Canada
Allen, Alex E., Chief, Judge, Detroit Recorder,s Court, Detroit, Michigan
Althouse, Roy H., Grand Master, Kansas Archer, Dennis, Mayor, Detroit, Michigan
Arrington, Marvin, President, Atlanta City Council, Atlanta, Georgia
Ash, James K, Grand Master, Minnesota
Barksdale, Benjamin, Grand Master, Georgia
Bendaw, Harold H., Grand Master, New Mexico
Jackson, Jessie L., Rev., President, Rainbow-PUSH Coalition
- One of the unheralded and least known facts about Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge is its Jewish origins and nature. The religion of Judaism, based on the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish Cabala (or, Kabala), an alchemical system of magic and deviltry, form the basis for the Scottish Rite’s 33 ritual degree ceremonies.
– Freemasonry is Jewish Magic, Texe Marrs
“Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?”
–Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927
“Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end.”
– Rabbi Isaac Wise