Hexagram: Star Of David Or Star Of Lucifer?
- The so-called Star of David is a Satanic symbol. Satanists and occult practitioners use it for calling Satan and demons!
Former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen (now born again Christian)
“A hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”.
“To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan.” In fact, the word “hex” — as to put a “hex” or “curse” on people — comes from this word.
- What is the significance of this symbol?
If you examine the so-called “Star of David,” or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan’ antichrist beast, — 6 points, 6 triangles, and the 6 sides of the hexagram — 666 !!!
- Should Christians use this symbol for their church? Obviously not! If you fly a ‘666’ flag on your church building, is this a church of Jesus Christ or Satan? Obviously Satan! If a country uses a ‘666’ flag to represent their country, does the country belong to the God of the Bible or Satan? Obviously Satan! Do they serve the purpose of Satan or God. Obviously Satan! If they plant a ‘666’ flag every time they conquer a piece of land, is the conquest for God or Satan? Obviously Satan! If the army goes to war flying a ‘666’ flag, is the army of God or Satan? Obviously Satan! Do not be deceived!
- Quote from the video:
Today, the Six Pointed Star or Hexagram is the most popular and universally recognized symbol of Jewry. It is known as Star of David, Magen David, or the Jewish Star. Ironically, David had nothing to do with the hexagram and it did not represent the Jewish people until the 17th century. Symbol of the Jewish has always been the Menorah. Hexagram is a very ancient symbol. It is present nearly in every culture on Earth.
The hexagram as a symbol of Jewish people was offered by Viennese Jesuits in 1648 on demand of the German Emperor Ferdinand III, who wished to assign flag of honor to the Jews of Prague for their help in the Thirty Years War. After the Jews of Prague received their flag the hexagram began to spread in the Jewish community and was used in synagogues and during festive occasions. In fact many rabbis strongly opposed to the use of the hexagram because it was a pagan symbol. But since Mayer Rothschild adopted the hexagram to mark his house this symbol gained popularity among the Jews. Ironically, the Rothschilds do not have Jewish roots and do not practice Judaism.
In 1897 the hexagram became the symbol of the Zionist movement. Zionist movement was funded by the Rothschilds and had a kin relation to Freemasonry. A masonic book called the Second Mile reveals that “the six pointed star is a very ancient symbol, and one of the most powerful”. This symbol is very prevalent in Freemasonry.
In the Vedic literature the hexagram is known as Shatkona. It is a very important symbol in Hinduism. The hexagram is a common symbol in Buuddhism. It is also prevalent in Islam. In Islam the hexagram is known as the Seal of Solomon. It was used by King Solomon as a magical signet to control demons and spirits. After his marriage to Pharoah’s daughter in 922 BC Solomon gave himself up to witchcraft and idolatry and built altars to Moloch and Ashtoreth. Moloch worship included child sacrafice and sexual orgies. The hexagram is also related to the worship of Saturn. The hexagram was also used in Baal worship.
The hexagram is used in magick, witchcraft, sorcery, occultism, alchemy, and astrology. According to former Satanist, Bill Schnoebelen, “a hexagram must be present to call forth a demon” and ” it is a very powerful tool to invoke Satan”. In fact the word hex, as “to put a hex on someone” derives from the word hexagram.
So how did this ancient occult symbol find its way onto the Great Seal of the United States? Why is it so common in churches? Do you know what symbol represents Luciferianism? Helena Blavatsky, who wrote that Lucifer is the true god, incorporated the hexagram in the emblem of the Theosophical Society. She was a 32nd degree Mason
- See also:
Is the Star of David a Jewish or Biblical Symbol? Or An Occult Satanic Symbol?
History of Satanic 666 Symbols
I am well aware of the Biblical version, I felt I should share the Muslim side of the tale. I am a regular reader of your blog for well over two years now. Keep up the work.
hey i just want to comment on the video.
1. The star of david is a paan symbol and has no place in the Islamic Doctrine (neither is it in the Quran nor the Oral Traditions (hadith)), at least for those Muslims who follow the purely Monotheistic Doctrine of Islam (which does not include for example, bahaism, baabism and certain forms of Shi’ite offshoots). Many Jews and Christians and some pagans have lived for centuries under Muslim rule, which at least partly explains the existence of the hexagram on the wells and windows that the video shows.
2. The Quran which all Muslims believe to the primary source of knowledge about their religion, as the direct revelation of God through Gabriel to Muhammad (peace be upon him) has the following to say about Solomon (peace be upon him):
“And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, “We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].” And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.” (Sura 2, verse 102).
Clearly, Prophet Solomon, the son of Prophet David (peace be upon them both) has not come near any kind of disbelief that he is accused of in the video above (Bible, Deut. 18:10). Solomon did control the Devils (which Muslims know as “Jinn” and Christians as “Fallen Angels”) but by know means was he (peace be upon him) a man who used or taught magic (at least not in the evil sense). Why? because God does not choose as His messengers/Prophets/Chosen Individuals (such as Moses, David, Noah, Lot, peace be upon them all) people who cause mischief on earth.
peace be upon you.
Biblically, King Solomon did sin against the G_D of Abraham, unlike his father King David:
1 Kings 11:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and did not fully follow the Lord, as did his father David. 7 Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the abomination of Moab, on the hill that is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the abomination of the people of Ammon. 8 And he did likewise for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and sacrificed to their gods.
However, he did repent of it and returned backed to G-D before he died. He is a great prophet but nevertheless still a sinner! Praise be to G-D who is merciful and forgiving despite all our sins against Him. And praise be to His Son, the Blessed Son of God, Jesus Christ, the perfect Lamb of G-D whose Blood washes our sins away.
Peace and love be upon all Muslim people!
Comments are closed.