- 26 things to get done before the global debt collapse!
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, http://www.naturalnews.com/
The time between today and the day the global debt collapse reaches our shores is finite. The U.S. national debt clock shows a nation spiraling into financial oblivion. When Ron Paul says “Americans should be panicking” over the Fed’s new QE unlimited policy of infinite money creation, he was actually holding back. In reality, Americans should have been protesting in the streets… everywhere!
But instead, they’re going to deny reality, vote in the upcoming election, and pretend that whoever occupies the Oval Office has both the intention and the power to make any real difference. That belief is delusional, as is the belief that the national debt somehow doesn’t really matter.
The delusions are, of course, leading us all directly into a head-on collision with history, where the global debt collapse unfolds at a quickening pace and becomes “real” for hundreds of millions of people in North America who have so far escaped the reality of the financial collapse happening across Europe. Before that day comes, here are 26 things you might want to get done.
26 things to get done before the global debt collapseSee a holistic dentist and get the mercury removed from your mouth.
– Buy some hardcopy books so you have something to read when the power grid fails.
– Move your money out of the big globalist banks.
– Bury your gold and silver. Use an appropriate container to protect from moisture and don’t forget to tell someone else where you’ve buried things, just in case you don’t make it.
– Get the heck out of the city and learn some country living skills.
– Pay off as many assets as you can so you have a clear title to anything you don’t want the banks to seize.
– Get right with God or whatever spiritual focal point you practice.
– Wrap up needed apologies or forgiveness. Don’t allow regrets to burden you in a time of crisis.
– Make color copies of all your important documents, then store them in a safe place. (BTW, a bank’s safe deposit box is NOT a safe place. Those will all be looted.)
– Get off prescription meds. Any dependence on prescription drugs is a death wish in a collapse scenario.
– Stock up on diatomaceous earth (DE) to protect your garden vegetables. The stuff stores forever.
– Stock up on extra glasses or contact lenses if you might need them.
– Get fit, you’ll need to be more fit if you hope to survive.
– Take out some cash and start saving nickels. Why? Because nickels are actually still worth a nickel in terms of what they’re physically made of.
– Learn to use shortwave radio, or better yet get a radio operator’s license.
– Learn and practice basic gardening skills.
– Learn how to raise chickens, goats or other small animals.
– Buy a premium-quality set of basic gardening tools, even if you don’t yet garden.