- Albert Pike’s Satanic World War 3 Plan
“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… more!
- Emphasis and remarks mine:
4 signs that Israel’s showdown with Iran is almost here!
by The Week’s Editorial Staff | The Week, via http://news.yahoo.com/
Israel warns that the clock is ticking, and that Iran is dangerously close to acquiring nuclear weapons. (This is Zionist propaganda! Iran does not have nuclear bombs nor a nuclear weapons program! The real nuclear threat in the Middle East is Zionist ‘666’ Israel, the Satanic counterfeit!) Is a long-feared military clash looking more and more likely?
Over the last several days, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has loudly and repeatedly urged that President Obama draw a “red line” that Iran’s nuclear program can’t cross, warning that without such a line, the Islamic Republic will likely be within reach of building its first atomic bomb in six or seven months. (NUTenyahu is a pathological liar! He serves the western Illuminist money power interest. Not Israel’s! He has been saying since 1992 that Iran is close to having a nuclear bomb!) Obama administration officials say Netanyahu’s timetable is wrong, and that Tehran will need at least a year to gather the nuclear fuel it would need, and even longer to fit a warhead onto a missile. Is a violent showdown between Iran and Israel nearly here? Many analysts see Netanyahu’s increasingly vocal demands as proof that conflict is looming. Here, four other signs that the clock might really be running out:
1. Iran is getting more and more belligerent Tehran hasn’t exactly been mending its ways in the face of aggressive warnings and tightening sanctions, says Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge. In fact, Iran’s Revolutionary Guard recently stoked tensions even further by admitting that “its troops are now on the ground in Syria,” helping the embattled regime in its effort to wipe out the pro-democracy opposition. (This is western propaganda. The so called opposition are western financed mostly foreign, terrorists with links to Al CIAda!) Of all the disturbing developments surrounding Iran’s refusal to curb its nuclear program, that could be the one “to light this whole mess on fire.” (Under the NPT, Iran is allowed to have a peaceful nuclear program ie. energy generating, medical nuclear program. They have abided by international laws and have submitted to countless inspections which have found ZERO evidence of nuclear weapons program! It is Zionist ‘666’ Israel which has refused to sign the NPT and abide by international laws!)
2. And accusing nuclear inspectors of sabotage Iran’s nuclear program chief, Fereydoon Abbasi-Davani, says “only mutual trust” will allow his country to soothe the West’s fears about his country’s nuclear program, say Najmeh Bozorgmehr and James Blitz in Britain’s Financial Times, which Iran insists is for peaceful purposes. But it’s becoming pretty clear that neither side believes a word the other says. This week, Abbasi-Davani even accused International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors of having been infiltrated by “terrorists and saboteurs” who in August used explosives to knock out power to one of Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities. The IAEA, of course, denies the charge, and says Iran is simply unwilling to cooperate to provide “credible assurance” that it’s not trying to build a bomb. (This is western propaganda! Iran has cooperated fully. But why doesn’t the IAEA and UN go after countries with nuclear bombs and who have refused to sign the NPT? Like Zionist ‘666’ Israel, Pakistan and India? The IAEA has been taken over and are simply pushing the agenda of the west!)
3. The West is gathering an armada off Iran If you need proof that Western leaders think Israel is getting ready to strike Iran, take a look at the Persian Gulf, says Sean Rayment at Britain’s Telegraph. The U.S. and Britain are massing an armada of warships because they believe that Tehran would respond to an attack on its nuclear facilities by mining or blockading the Strait of Hormuz, a shipping lane that handles 35 percent of the world’s oil distributed by sea. This “unprecedented show of force” is a clear sign that the long-feared showdown might be near.