Simon says we need to play the cards we’ve been dealt, and if that means silver’s been driven down in price and we can buy it cheaper, then back-up the truck and buy physical, but is that the only reason to back-up the truck? On Thursday, Half Dollar had the opportunity to chat with one of our favorite analysts from across the pond, Simon Popple. Today we are talkin’ silver, gold, the gold-to-silver ratio, gold & silver mining and a whole lot more! Simon is an expert analyst on the gold & silver mining sector, and he runs the Brookville Capital Newsletter. So join us in this robust conversation on many different topics, including:
– Why does Simon see so much potential with silver right now?
– The VAT Tax on silver has caused UK stackers to favor gold over silver?
– What is important for navigating the mining sector, and is having a strategy important?
– What’s going on with Brexit?
– What’s going on with the Fed & the US bond market?
For discussion on all of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety.