- Here’s the COVID Vaccine Injury Report CDC Was Forced to Release
by Josh Guetzkow, Ph.D., https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System safety signal analysis for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events among U.S. adults.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) safety signal analysis based on reports from Dec. 14, 2020 – July 29, 2022, for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events (AEs) among U.S. adults.
- There were 770 different types of adverse events that showed safety signals in ages 18+, of which more than 500 (or 2/3) had a larger safety signal than myocarditis/pericarditis.
- The CDC analysis shows that the number of serious adverse events reported in less than two years for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is 5.5 times greater than all serious reports for vaccines given to adults in the U.S. since 2009 (~73,000 vs. ~13,000).
- Twice as many mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reports were classified as serious compared to all other vaccines given to adults (11% vs. 5.5%). This meets the CDC definition of a safety signal.
- There are 96 safety signals for 12-17 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, Bell’s Palsy, genital ulcerations, high blood pressure and heart rate, menstrual irregularities, cardiac valve incompetencies, pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrhythmias, thromboses, pericardial and pleural effusion, appendicitis and perforated appendix, immune thrombocytopenia, chest pain, increased troponin levels, being in intensive care and having anticoagulant therapy.
- There are 66 safety signals for 5-11 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular dysfunction and cardiac valve incompetencies, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis and appendectomies, Kawasaki’s disease, menstrual irregularities, vitiligo and vaccine breakthrough infection.
- The safety signals cannot be dismissed as due to “stimulated,” exaggerated, fraudulent or otherwise artificially inflated reporting, nor can they be dismissed due to the huge number of COVID-19 vaccines administered.
There are several reasons why, but the simplest one is this: the safety signal analysis does not depend on the number of reports, but whether or not some AEs are reported at a higher rate for these vaccines than for other non-COVID vaccines. Other reasons are discussed in the full post below.
- In August 2022, the CDC told The Epoch Times that the results of their safety signal analysis “were generally consistent with EB [Empirical Bayesian] data mining [conducted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)], revealing no additional unexpected safety signals.”
So either the FDA’s data mining was consistent with the CDC’s method — meaning they “generally” found the same large number of highly alarming safety signals — or the signals they did find were expected. Or they were lying. We may never know because the FDA has refused to release their data mining results.
Finally! Zachary Stieber at The Epoch Times managed to get the CDC to release the results of its VAERS safety signal monitoring for COVID-19 vaccines, and they paint a very alarming picture. The analyses cover VAERS reports for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines from the period from the vaccine rollout on Dec. 14, 2020, through to the end of July 2022.
Yep! CDC identified hundreds of safety signals for Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. Bell’s palsy, blood clotting and death were among the signals flagged through analysis of adverse event reports submitted to VAERS.https://t.co/VqDD8746DL
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) January 3, 2023