- 90+% World Depopulation plan has already started, since 2020 Covid-19 outbreak attack!
- IEA: Europe Should Prepare For Complete Russian Gas Shutdown
by Irina Slav, https://oilprice.com/
* IEA chief Birol said that Europe should prepare for a complete suspension of Russian gas supplies.
* Birol advised European governments to keep nuclear power stations running and take other contingency measures.
* Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands are restarting coal power plants.
Europe should prepare for a complete suspension of Russian natural gas deliveries, the head of the International Energy Agency told the Financial Times in an interview. “Europe should be ready in case Russian gas is completely cut off,” Fatin Birol told the FT. “The nearer we are coming to winter, the more we understand Russia’s intentions,” he added. “I believe the cuts are geared towards avoiding Europe filling storage, and increasing Russia’s leverage in the winter months.”
As a means of countering the worst effects of such a scenario, Birol advised European governments to keep nuclear power stations running and take other contingency measures, too. These other contingency measures seem to focus on demand.
“I believe there will be more and deeper demand measures [taken by governments in Europe] as winter approaches,” Birol told the FT, adding gas rationing was a distinct possibility in case of further cuts to Russian gas supplies.