- New Video Taken from USS Omaha Shows Spherical UFO Splash into Ocean Off San Diego: Ex-Fighter Pilot Says Airmen Saw Unknown Aircraft Off Virginia Coast EVERY DAY for Years Calling Them a ‘Worrying Security Threat’ Ahead of Pentagon Report
by ADAM SCHRADER and VALERIE EDWARDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/
* Latest clip shows spherical object dropping into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego in July 2019
* The clip was filmed by USS Omaha Navy destroyer and reportedly part of a same incident revealed in April
* It was leaked hours after a Navy veteran based in Virginia said they could pose a security threat
* Former Navy Lt. Ryan Graves said he and colleagues spotted objects in restricted airspace off the Virginia
* Graves said pilots filmed the sightings but grew so used to seeing them that they took them for granted
* He said the UFOs, seen between 2015 and 2017, have capabilities far in advance of known US aircraft
* An Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force will release a report on ‘UAP’ sightings next month
- Coronavirus Bill Started 180-Day Countdown for UFO Disclosures
by Steven Greenstreet, Steven Nelson | New York Post, via https://www.foxnews.com/
President Trump’s signature Sunday on the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill started a 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to say what they know about UFOs.
The provision received very little attention in part because it wasn’t included in the text of the 5,593-page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act, which was rolled into the massive bill.
The Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said in the comment it “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies… to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.”
The report must address “observed airborne objects that have not been identified” and should include a “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence,” the committee said.
The report must also contain “[a] detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace … and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries.”
Click here for more from The New York Post.
- Sheeple: naive, gullible, easily deceived, useful idiots complicit in their own destruction and the destruction of others. People with an amazing ability to accept any amount of BULLSHIT. Last to know/understand what is going on. First to fall.
- The entire “UFO-Aliens” meme pushed by the world is a psychological warfare against the sheeple. These beings are NOT Aliens but are fallen angels, the Nephilim, fallen spiritual beings. The sheeple are being brainwashed into accepting a coming Satanic Alien Invasion HOAX! This is, IMO, the endtimes strong delusion.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (New King James Version)
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.