- Liberty and Finance
From world central banks repatriating their sovereign gold, to hedge funds, ETFs and “Others” standing for delivery in record-smashing volume, to COMEX warehouse/mints reporting they’re sold out until March, to REDDIT Wall Street traders swarming into a silver squeeze, to ordinary retail investors and stackers cleaning out major dealers and even local coin shops, there is a rush to pull physical gold & silver off the exchanges and market at every level. Andy Schectman, CEO of Miles Franklin Precious Metals, returns to Liberty and Finance to offer a timely update on the internal state of the gold & silver supply chain at this volatile time.
In this interview:
– Money Managers waking up to metals as REAL diversification,
– COMEX record deliveries and looming strains,
– Premiums higher than ever, with a merging of the usual strata,
– I WANT IT NOW: Methods of payment & delivery to get your metals faster,
– PRIVACY: 1099-B Reportable vs PRIVATE metal sales https://www.coinworld.com/news/precio…