- GoldSilver Pros
This *interview* was originally aired at the North American Monetary Metals Summit on Aug 6, 2020, as part of a panel discussion on this economy. Note: I am posting just the Rob Kirby interview here. Rob Kirby and I discuss the following topics:
* The wreckage of the current economy, and fundamentally what that means to Americans and their savings.
* How metals dealers cannot find 1000 ounce silver bars for delivery on large orders, indicating a PM shortage.
* We discuss the potential for negative interest rates to be introduced in the US, which would destroy savers using paper instruments.
* We discuss gold as a store of value and labor over time.
* We discuss the EXPONENTIAL printing of the US dollar by the Fed, and where those dollars are being used. For background on this point, please see these two links: https://missingmoney.solari.com/ https://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/ms…
* We discuss why fundamentals do not affect stock or currency markets adversely when they should be.
* The markets are acting like more money exists than what is reported by the St. Louis Fed.
* We discuss where signs are already pointing to high inflation (food, energy, medical, school, etc..).
* I discuss John Williams of Shadowstats and his opinion on a coming hyperinflation of the US dollar.
* We discuss the chances that the government implements a crypto as an official US currency.