- Veritas Strikes Again: Exposes CNN’s ‘Anti-Trump Crusade’, Zucker’s ‘Personal Vendetta’ Against Trump
by Tyler Durden, https://www.zerohedge.com/
Undercover whistleblower organization Project Veritas has done it again – after CNN insider Cary Poarch secretly recorded his colleagues. Poarch reveals CEO Jeff Zucker’s “personal vendetta” against President Trump, including orders to focus on impeachment, as well as a mandate that employees cut ties to Republican lawmakers, including Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.
Via Project Veritas:
A brave CNN insider came to Project Veritas to expose anti-Trump bias at the cable giant. Cary Poarch, who works at CNN’s Washington D.C. Bureau, tells Project Veritas “I decided to wear a hidden camera…to expose the bias running rampant” at the network. Poarch documented CNN’s bias for months; recording undercover footage of numerous long-term employees, some of which talk about Jeff Zucker’s anti-Trump agenda.
Zucker details his expectations for CNN’s coverage and very matter-of-factly states “impeachment is the story.”
- Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “Jeff Zucker…has a Personal Vendetta Against Trump,” “…Then You Get on the 9AM Call and the Big Boss, Jeff Zucker, F**king Tells What to Do”
- Zucker to Staffers: “Impeachment is the Story,” Ignore Other Stories
- Zucker Emphatically States Fox News is “Beyond Destructive for America”
- Neville: It’s About ‘Ratings,’ “…It’s, Like, They Pulled Names Out of a Hat and It’s Like We’re Watching the Gameshow Network”
- CNN Floor Manager Mike Brevna: “It’s the Trump Network, Dog…They Sold Themselves to The Devil”
- Top Network Executive David Chalian Says Republicans are ‘Delusional, Defiant, or Silent’ With Regards to Trump’s Impeachment Story
- CNN Floor Director Hiram Gonzalez: “…We Created This Monster…Media Created the Trump Monster”