- We may be closing in on the discovery of alien life. Are we prepared?
by Seth Shostak, https://mach.nbcnews.com/
New robotic craft bound for Mars should give us our best shot at finding life on the Red Planet.
- There are numerous signs of life on Mars. The real question is: what are those structures on Mars, signs of civilization, ancient ruins, cities ….? These are evidence of what the fallen angels did during the Days of Noah when fallen angels, the sons of God, came to planet earth and mated with women to produce a race of Nephilim Giants. Life was corrrupted and spread to other planets of the solar system.
Genesis 6:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.
- Jude 1:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Genesis 6:1-4, New King James Version (NKJV)
The Wickedness and Judgment of Man
1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. ….
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
- The Bible states very clearly: during the Days of Noah, fallen angels came down to earth and had sexual relationships with women and produce a breed of hybrid fallen angel/human race. The Kings James Bible translates the original word into ‘giants’. In the original text it is ‘Nephilim’, from the Hebrew verbal root n-ph-l “fall” ie. ‘fallen ones’.
The Nephilim /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/ were the offspring of the “sons of God” and the “daughters of men” according to Genesis 6:4; and giants who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33.
Evidence cited in favor of the “fallen angels” interpretation includes the fact that the phrase “the sons of God” (Hebrew, בְּנֵי הָֽאֱלֹהִים; literally “sons of the gods”) is used twice outside of Genesis chapter 6, in the Book of Job (1:6 and 2:1) where the phrase explicitly references angels. The Septuagint’s translation of Genesis 6:2 renders this phrase as “the angels of God.”[improper synthesis?]