- SilverDoctors Published on Sep 6, 2019
It’s just the math, and Egon’s being conservative with his inputs. Gold & silver are going higher in price, much higher, and Egon joins us to explain exactly why, and, more importantly, what’s coming to global markets and the global economy. Egon sat down with Half Dollar on Thursday for a robust discussion on:
– What is going on now in the global economy, and how does it compare to Nixon Closing the Gold Window in 1971?
– Governments are stockpiling record amounts of gold, but are we at “gold fever” yet, and what will that look like?
– Will we see inflation, deflation, or hyperinflation, and why is that?
– Gold recently broke Egon’s “Maginot Line” of $1350. What does that mean, and what is Egon’s current outlook for gold?
– What does Egon think about silver and the gold-to-silver ratio?
– What is most on Egon’s radar as we wind down 2019?
For discussion on those topics and a whole lot more, tune in to the interview in its entirety. If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.