- All the sightings of flying triangular crafts, TR-3B, Aurora … are based on this anti-gravity technology. The technology creates a field, bubble around the craft and forms an invisibility cloak also.
- U.S. Navy Has Been Granted a Patent on Theoretical Aircraft Resembling Recently-Reported UFOs that Could Bend the Laws of Physics to Fly Through Water, Air And Space
by JAMES PERO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/
* The U.S. Navy patented a technology that could bend the laws of physics
* Theoretical tech would allow the craft to travel through air, water, and space
* By creating a ‘quantum bubble’ the craft could achieve ‘extreme speeds’
* Descriptions of the craft are similar to recent UFO sightings by the U.S. Navy
* A letter from the U.S. Navy states that China is ‘investing heavily’ in the tech
The U.S. Navy has been assigned a patent on an aerospace technology that is eerily similar to a string of UFOs described by fighter pilots. A technology patented by an aerospace engineer working at the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD) describes a ‘hybrid’ craft that is capable of flying at breakneck speeds in the air, water, and even space using an unprecedented electromagnetic propulsion system.
As reported by The Drive, when looking over a patent on the technology, an examiner for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office responded with skepticism that such a craft exists only to receive a personal letter from the Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Navy, who explained that Chinese researchers are ‘investing significantly’ in the craft.