- WallStForMainSt Published on Mar 22, 2018
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, Chief Market Strategist at ITM Trading https://www.itmtrading.com/ and former stock broker and currency analyst on Wall St, Lynette Zang.
During this 50+ minute interview, Jason asks Lynette about a number of topics including:
1) Why despite Fed rate hikes the last 12 months and massive QE from the ECB and BOJ the US Dollar is sputtering?
2) Is the bond bull market over?
3) Why do so many Americans favor crypto currencies to precious metals now?
4) Will China’s credit bubble pop before other credit bubbles and asset bubbles burst? Lynette thinks that despite Fed rate hikes, that the political elites in the US and Europe still want to implement negative interest rates and a cashless society (using block chain technology and some type of crypto currency) on the regular people on Main St, USA. Do you agree?