- Illuminist banksters to Donald Trump: “You screw us using the FISA memo, we will screw you back!”
- S&P, Nikkei Futures Crash After Hours As VIX Volumes Hit All Time High
by Tyler Durden, https://www.zerohedge.com/
Here is the simple summary of what happened today courtesy of Morgan Stanley’s quants: market liquidity collapsed while VIX futs volumes hit an all time high, as countless vol-sellers were forced to cover. The details from Morgan Stanley’s quant team:
* Liquidity in the top of the S&P futures book 50% worse than Friday.
* Avg available size is 111 contracts since 3PM today on the top of the S&P book. Friday avg. size was 209 (for the entire day
* Beginning of Jan this was 800. End of Jan it was 300.
* VIX futures traded 897k total across the curve so far today. Previous FULL DAY record was 850k (aug 10 2017)
For those wondering, the market on close imbalance was a whoppoing $3.4 billion. What does this mean in practical terms: as shown in the chart below, the crash is continuing after the close.