Lady Gaga SUPER BOWL LI Halftime Show Channels LUCIFER – Illuminati Alchemical Ritual EXPOSED
Published on Feb 5, 2017
The Illuminati are a group of men who believe that they have descended from an ET race. The Biblical account of Genesis 6 describes those who mated with human women, and bore giants. The strange reality is that the Illuminists believe that they are the sons of God, and by proxy, the descendants of the Nephilim. All of this has become public. And at the 2017 Super Bowl Halftime show, it was no different. Lucifer was exonerated and worshiped by Lady Gaga, and millions of unsuspecting Americans and citizens of the world.
- Hollywood and the music industry are both owned and controlled by the Synagogue of Satan. All these ‘One Eye’ pictures, symbols … are their way of telling the world that their leader the Man of Sin is coming soon. Luciferians, Satanists, Illuminists … believe that their “messiah”, the Anti-Christ will be a “One Eyed Jack”! Ie. one of his eyes is damaged. Their biblical basis for this is:
Revelation 13:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.
- Their belief is that 1 of the eyes of the Anti-Christ will be damaged when his head was “mortally wounded”. Although, “his deadly wound was healed”, ie. he “came back from the dead”, counterfeit resurrection, either his eye was damaged or the area is so badly disfigured that he wears an eye patch. (Note: I am not saying that this is a Christian belief/doctrine. The verse does not specifically say he will be a “One Eyed Jack”. I am saying this is what Satanists-Luciferians believe.)
- The capstone with the “All Seeing” eye is a symbol of the Anti-Christ. The “All Seeing” eye representing Satan.
- Muslims also believe that the Anti-Christ (Masih ad-Dajjal) is a “One Eyed Jack”. Emphasis mine:
Masih ad-Dajjal (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, “the false messiah“), is an evil figure in Islamic eschatology. He is to appear pretending to be the Masih (i.e. the Messiah) at a time in the future, before Yawm al-Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection), and is the Antichrist ….
Dajjāl is an adjective of Syriac origin.It is also a common Arabic word (دجال) whose root is dajl meaning “lie” or “deception”. Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article al- (“the”), refers to “the deceiving Messiah”, a specific end-of times deceiver. The Dajjāl is an evil being who will seek to impersonate the true Messiah.
According to hadith, Muhammad is said to have prophesied that the Masih ad-Dajjal would be the last of a series of thirty Dajjal or “deceivers” (false prophets).
* Muhammad is reported to have said:
…Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape. ….
… red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. … he is Ad-Dajjal.”
…. Then, mentioning Dajjal … he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed …
… His right eye will be punctured, ….
… There is never a prophet who has not warned the Ummah of that one-eyed liar; behold he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed.