- Russian Ambassador’s Assassination in Turkey Was Organised by ‘NATO Secret Services’ and Was ‘a Provocation And Challenge to Moscow’ Claims Kremlin Senator
by WILL STEWART IN MOSCOW FOR MAILONLINE, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
* Franz Klintsevich claimed a NATO government was probably behind the hit
* Klintsevich is a key ally of Vladimir Putin and a defence and security expert
* He said the involvement of NATO secret services in the hit was highly likely
* The Russian government has branded the hit an act of terror and vowed revenge
The secret services of a NATO country is ‘highly likely’ to have been behind the assassination of ambassador Andrey Karlov, claimed a top ally of Vladimir Putin. Senior senator Frantz Klintsevich, deputy chairman of the Russian upper chamber’s defence and security committee, said: ‘It was a planned action. ‘Everyone knew that he was going to attend this photo exhibition.