- “Iran doesn’t frighten me and I don’t think it should frighten the American people. They don’t have a bomb. They haven’t made a decision to build one. They don’t have the means to deliver one. And the Israelis have 300 atomic bombs! I mean who presents the existential threat to whom?” – Pat Buchanan (7:58 onwards)
- I am once again proven to be 100% correct on this issue. Never listen to the lying western MSM owned by Zionist ‘666’ masters. Zionist ‘666’ Israel is a Satanic counterfeit. Modern Ashkenazi Khazars (90+% of modern Jewry) who call themselves Jews are NOT semitic people and NOT the descendents of the 12 tribes of Israel. They are NOT JEWS but goyim/gentile. This is a widely documented fact which even the Bible states very clearly. Never listen to all the Zionist Christians and their nonsensical propaganda about the modern state of Israel.
- The western Zionist MSM wants you to believe that: Iran which has ZERO nuclear bombs and has NO nuclear weapons program and whose leaders have publicly denounced nuclear weapons as against Islamic law – is a nuclear threat to the Middle East and the world. This is NONSENSICAL propaganda.
- Zionist ‘666’ Israel, the Satanic counterfeit, wants you to believe that Iran is an existential threat to Israel. This is NONSENSICAL propaganda. Why would Iran which has NO nuclear weapons attack Zionist ‘666’ Israel which has 200 nuclear bombs aimed at Tehran and the United States (and NATO) military (with thousands of nuclear bombs) at its beck and call. It is Satanic NONSENSICAL propaganda.
- Leaked Colin Powell Email Confirms Israel Has “200 Nukes All Targeted On Tehran”
by Tyler Durden, www.zerohedge.com
While the media has been mostly obsessing over the recently leaked Colin Powell emails that discuss either Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, or Donald Trump, a just as important, from a geopolitical perspective, email was revealed by the DCLeaks website, in which the former Secretary of State admits that Israel as 200 nuclear weapons “all targeted” at Iran, so Iran can’t use one even if “they finally make one.” Powell’s assessment of Iran’s nuclear capacity comes two weeks after it was revealed that the Obama administration had granted Iran “Secret” nuclear deal exemptions, despite claiming otherwise.
More importantly, however, the email to Jeffrey Leeds, Powell’s business associate and major Democratic donor, finally provided the admission that Israel had nuclear weapons, something the biggest US ally in the Middle East has carefully avoided confirming or denying for years, in a policy dubbed “nuclear ambiguity.”
In the Leeds email dated March 3, 2015, Powell writes that “Iranians can’t use [a nuke] if they finally make one,” in the context of the ongoing talks about Tehran’s nuclear program. “The boys in Tehran know Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran, and we have thousands. As [Iranian President Mahmoudin Ahmedinejad said], ‘What would we do with one, polish it?’ I have spoken publicly about both [North Korea] and Iran. We’ll blow up the only thing they care about—regime survival. Where, how would they even test one?”