- Rob Kirby on DeutscheBank Meltdown & Paper Metals Derivatives
2016 has begun with a bang and much of the volatility is due to global derivative exposure. With that in mind, what better time than now for an exclusive interview with bond trading and derivative expert, Rob Kirby:
Over the course of this 48-minute presentation, Rob Kirby breaks down:
* The meltdown at Deutsche Bank. What could be causing it and what it might foreshadow.
* The global sovereign liquidation of treasuries and how/why rates have barely budged.
* The “oil patch” exposure for the Canadian banks and which banks might be at most risk to collapsing oil prices.
* The fragile nature of the current precious metal paper derivative pricing scheme and what you can do to protect yourself from its inevitable collapse.