- Part 2 of interview is here.
- Jim Willie: Gold Runs the Game and the East Holds the Gold
by THE MORNING SHOW with Patrick Timpone, http://oneradionetwork.com/
Jim Willie comes from US industry with three main fields of statistics covered. He earned a PhD in Statistics at Carnegie Mellon Univ in 1980. The three fields are Quality Control in manufacturing, Marketing Research in computer technology, and Sales Forecasting in retail. Since 2004, the “Golden Jackass” has been running the Hat Trick Letter, a newsletter that focuses on gold, currencies, central banks, and the economies. His numerous correct forecasts on important developments toward the global breakdown have gained considerable attention, if not notoriety. The current major forecasts include the rejection of the USDollar as global reserve, the installation of the Eurasian Trade Zone, the flipping east by Germany, Turkey, Saudi, and Japan, and the return of the Gold Standard. The return will come through the trade window, not the currency window. The acceleration of systemic breakdown events has come in earnest during January here, exactly as forecast.
– Jim shares the story on how he has come to do what he does; the economists have no interest in giving correct forecasts. Jim explains why
– What changed with the U.S. economy after Bretton Woods?
– Jim argues that the economy has not grown since 2008 in spite of reports that it has
– Jim explains the Chapwood consumer price index
– Will the King Dollar people allow it to not only crash, but vanish? Jim says, “the dollar is dying”
– The Chinese are the only ones funding the IMF and Christine Lagarde is being used as a mouth piece; Jim elaborates
– Jim gives us his viewpoint on what Syria is all about. Hint: It starts with money. Are we surprised?
– Jim comments on all the ISIS beheadings and makes claims they are faked
– The narco money and the lack of funding for Jeb Bush; where does America’s need for heroin play into the picture? Jim talks the antics of the ‘Bush Crime Family’
– Will we get a gold backed dollar? Why would the criminal ‘boys’ back the dollar with stolen gold?
– Comment and question from a listener: Jim, you said in your last interview in June 2016, that the ideal place to hold gold is in Hong Kong. I get the part about the the depository bond agreement. They will not give out my information, good, but isnt this the same as investing in paper like GLD or SLV. I will never be able to go to Hong Kong to pick up what I may invest there so I would have to rely on there willingness to send me back what $ I send to them when its time to cash out. Could Jim elaborate on this and tell us which Hong Kong company is safest to deal with. I have been reading Jim’s newsletter for the last 2 years.
– Which are the best five currencies to hold in a multi-currency account to weather the gold reset and which currencies should be avoided?
– Does Jim feel that U.S. will be forced to show their hand in regard to the Gold Holdings poker game?
– Where does Monsanto fit in? It used to be a good company before they went rogue
and so much more!!