ALERT! CDC Sees AIRBORNE EBOLA Transmission, Issues Guidance For Aircraft Flight Crews, Cleaning & Cargo Crews!
- ALERT! CDC Sees AIRBORNE EBOLA Transmission, Issues Guidance For Aircraft Flight Crews, Cleaning & Cargo Crews!
by http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.com/, 30 July 2014
The CDC has just issued an “Interim Guidance about Ebola Virus Infection for Airline Flight Crews, Cleaning Personnel, and Cargo Personnel”. The guide is heavily directed at preventing Airborne Transmission within Aircraft.
Three key CDC directions jump out:
1: The CDC primary concern is Airborne Contamination
* Keep the sick person separated from others as much as possible.
* Provide the sick person with a surgical mask (if the sick person can tolerate wearing one) to reduce the number of droplets expelled into the air by talking, sneezing, or coughing.
* Give tissues to a sick person who cannot tolerate a mask. Provide a plastic bag for disposing of used tissues.
* Wear impermeable disposable gloves for direct contact with blood or other body fluids.
2: The CDC is directing cleaning crews not to use compressed air to clean aircraft.
* Do not use compressed air, which might spread infectious material through the air
3: The CDC is once again threating legal action for flight crews that don’t report passenger illnesses
CDC: PILOTS THREATENED TO REPORT SICK PASSENGERS
ALERT! Suspected US “EBOLA” Case Not Tested, As 60 Exposed Missionaries Evacuate to USA
EBOLA Detection Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In All 50 States