- Alasdair Macleod: Paper Currencies Face Ultimate Collapse- Loss of Confidence in the Dollar Could Propel Silver to $75!!
London expert Alasdair Macleod returns to the SD Weekly Metals & Markets with his brilliant PM analysis, including:
* Chinese 2013 gold demand 7,603 tons- More than DOUBLE Global Supply & mainstream estimates!
* Macleod states that China’s total gold reserves (public & private) may be between 10 and 25,000 tons of gold!
* Vaulting companies have never seen a 1 kilo (9999) gold bar- not one ounce is leaving China!
* Gold being delivered from Western vaults has turned dirty- (barely .9 gold): Bullion Banks Now Scraping the Bottom of the Vaults to Source Asian Gold Demand!
* Swiss Refiners are working 24/7, with up to 20 tons a day being sourced to China via Switzerland alone!
* We discuss plunging GOFO rates: Macleod explains that the London Market has been Effectively Cleaned Out of Gold Below $1300, & that No One is Willing to Arbitrage the Negative GOFO Because There is No Bullion Available!
* Alasdair provides his short & long term outlook for gold & silver, & states that Paper Currencies Face Ultimate Collapse, and that the Coming Loss of Confidence in the Dollar Could Propel Silver to $75!