- See also:
The Lead HPV Vaccine Developer Comes Clean So She Can “Sleep At Night” – 44 Girls are Officially Known to Have Died from These Vaccines!
- Why is the CDC ignoring explosion of Recorded HPV Vaccine injuries, as other countries move to take protective action?
by Health Impact News Daily, http://www.sott.net/
Last month (December 2013), Katie Couric’s popular daytime television show aired an episode on “The HPV Controversy.” Both sides of the controversy were represented, but the show was widely criticized in the mainstream media for simply suggesting there was a controversy. Vaccine damaged families were interviewed (watch the interviews here), but according to the medical community, Gardasil and the HPV vaccine are completely safe.
So Katie Couric issued what was basically an apology and then aired a follow-up show which featured the one-sided standard government position, with an interview of Dr. Anne Schuchat, Assistant Surgeon General and Director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
Dressed in military attire, the whole interview was basically an appeal to authority: Trust us, we are the authorities, and we know what’s best.
Norma Erickson is the director of SaneVax, the leading website on the Internet highlighting the dangers of the HPV vaccine. She was present with Katie Couric at the first show airing both sides, but no one representing the victims of the vaccine were present for the airing of the second show. She offers her rebuttal below, giving facts and hard science in reply to the spin piece by the government doctor, who is obviously trying to do “damage control,” which was aired on the most recent Couric show.
As Norma shares the data and science below, in response to the government doctor’s comment “we aren’t finding any concerning problems” regarding Gardasil, also keep in mind the following facts:
* The U.S. government holds patents on Gardasil and also earns royalties from the sale of the vaccine.
* People injured or killed by the Gardasil vaccine cannot sue Merck, as all vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity from lawsuits in the U.S.
* More than 10 young women have recently sued Sanofi, the distributor of Gardasil in France, for damages due to the vaccine, including lupus, Guillain-Barré, ADEM, idiopathic hypersomnia, and multiple sclerosis.
* Japan halted recommendations for the HPV vaccine and has begun a full scale probe over its safety, due to the large amount of serious adverse reactions reported.