- Immortalising the Myth: Comparing Zionist Apartheid Israel to Nazi Germany!
by Anthony Lawson, http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/
…. Zionism’s stated aim, as propounded by Theodore Herzl at the First Zionist Congress in Basel, August 1897, was to steal a land already occupied by others in order to create the Zionist Jewish State of Israel. And, ironically, it was not Adolph Hitler but Herzl who first coined the phrase “the final solution of the Jewish question” in a communication with the Czar of Russia.
The unification of Germany took place in 1871. However, as it was with many European nations at the time, there were many areas of conflict and dissent with local populations who spoke different languages and many German-speaking people were left out of the unified nation who, in troubled times, were at the mercy of opposing political forces in countries such as France, Poland and the Sudetenland of Czechoslovakia.
But one factor was reasonably constant within these populations: their forbears had all been living in these territories for hundreds of years, no matter which language or dialect they spoke, or how they got pushed around on the political chessboard.
The Gathering Storm
On the front page of the March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London it was announced that Judea—also referred to as International Jewry—declared economic war on Germany.
- This date can be taken as the true beginning of the Second World War, and it should also be noted that Germany’s influential Jewish population—industrialists and media owners—warned the instigators against this economic attack, but they were ignored. This then, is why Jews became The Enemies Inside the Gates of Germany and why many of them were later herded into concentration camps when it was clear that a shooting war was more or less inevitable. A parallel can be drawn with the internment of large numbers of ethnic Japanese living in the United States following Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor.
In 1933, the German people had just elected a new leader, Adolf Hitler. The political infighting that preceded this is a vast story, but Hitler’s election presaged the end to a long period of turmoil and economic woe in Germany and offered its people hope for a degree of stability and growth after they had been treated abominably, both territorially and economically, by the triumphant Allies at the end of the Great War, as manifested in the appallingly biased terms of the Treaty of Versailles. After this, dare it be said, the Germans began to develop some of their long-lost pride as human beings, following the humiliation at Versailles, and much has been written and said about the concept of a superior race of people—an Aryan or Master Race—as propagandised by Hitler and its leaders.
Now we come to what led to the creation of Israel. Remember that the so-called holocaust, whatever that really entailed, was not to occur for about 40 years when the Zionist plot—for the takeover of a large part of the territory surrounding Jerusalem; the so-called Promised Land—was first hatched, in 1897.
The Zionists planned to take over a territory known as Palestine which was already populated by Arab Muslims and Christians far in excess, in numbers, than the then indigenous Jewish population which, during the late 1930s, was being surreptitiously increased by the implementation of the Transfer Agreement, made between the Zionists and the Nazis—yes, imagine that, the Nazis actually negotiating with the Zionists about German Jews being allowed to leave Germany and settle in Palestine—and this was achieved by bribes and deals made earlier between Zionist Jews and the British and American political establishments of the time and known, quite innocuously, as the Balfour Declaration.
It was this agreement which, in the fullness of time, would result in what the Palestinians call The Nakba—The Disaster—when well-organised gangs of armed Jews rampaged through the land, dividing and conquering; destroying hundreds of Palestinian villages and herding those they didn’t kill into enclaves such as the tiny strip of coastal territory called Gaza, which is under siege 65 years later.
- Sir Gerald Kaufmann (UK Jewish MP):
“My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town. A German soldier shot her dead in her bed. “My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza. ”
“The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt among gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians.”
- He said the claim that many of the Palestinian victims were militants “was the reply of the Nazi” and added: “I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants.”
‘Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism! …. They are not simply war criminals. They are fools!’
“In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews. In sum, the vast majority of the Jews were not Jews; some of the Palestinians were. Some of the Palestinians even had a DNA chromosome which established that they were “Cohens”—workers at the ancient Temple and synagogues of the Jews.” – Quote
- Mr. Benjamin Freedman, a Jewish industrialist born in New York, wrote in the Economic Council Letter published there of October 15 1947: “These Eastern European Jews have neither a racial nor a historic connection with Palestine. Their ancestors were not inhabitants of the Promised Land. They are the direct descendants of the people of the Khazar Kingdom. The Khazars were a non-Semitic, Turko-Mongolian tribe.” Mr. Freedman was challenged, unwisely, by a Zionist objector; he invited his challenger to go with him to the Jewish room of the New York Public Library. There they could together examine the Jewish Encyclopedia volume I pp. 1-12, and the published works of Graetz, Dubnow, Friedlander, Raisin and many other noted Jewish historians, which, as well as other non-Jewish authorities, “establish the fact beyond all possible doubt”.’
~ Somewhere South of Suez (1950) pp349-350.”
- See also:
The “Jews” Are Not The Seed of Abraham! How The Racial Hoax of The “Jews” Was Finally Exposed !
Zionist Claim to Israel Unfounded ! Ashkenazi Jews are NOT Descendents of Israel !
New DNA Research Confirms That Modern Khazarian “Jews” Are Not the Descendants of Ancient Isrealites or The Seed of Abraham!
The End of The LIE ! 90+% of Modern Jewry are Non Semitic Ashkenazi Khazars! Not Real Jews! Not Descendents of 12 Tribes of Israel !
New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine! Koestler’s Khazar History Vindicated ! Zionists Design Myth of Jewish Genome to Usurp Palestine!
Debate on European Jews’ Origin Settled? Koestler’s Khazarian Theory Vindicated !
Ashkenazis ‘Self Styled’ Jews Are NOT the Descendants of the Ancient Israelites!
Benjamin Freedman: Ashkenazi Khazars Self Style “Jews” Are Not Semitic And Not The Biological Descendents of The 12 Tribes of Israel !
The 13th Tribe of Khazaria! Ashkenazi Khazars Are Not The Jews of The Bible!
Modern Ashkenazi Jews are not the Jews of the Bible!
New Genetic Research Confirms Koestler’s “Khazar” Theory! Ashkenazi Jews Are Not The Jews of The Bible !
Ashkenazi Jews are Turkic Khazars! They Are Not The Israelites of The Bible! Not The Biological Descendents of The 12 Tribes of Israel !