- About unlawful orders: US Supreme Court decided ‘law’ repugnant to Constitution is void!
by Carl Herman, http://www.washingtonsblog.com/
As I wrote last year, a useful place for Americans to stand is with the US Supreme Court in one of its most cited decisions:
Anything passed as law in obvious violation of the US Constitution is not law, but void.
Void as a legal term means the alleged “law” has zero legal force; that “void things are as no things.” A court decision has root in the word decide, meaning to cut off or kill all other options.
Supreme Court Chief Justice Marshall’s crystal-clear wording is below. This definitive legal ruling empowers Americans acting upon or enforcing such non-laws to reject them in full confidence of their Oaths to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
The 3-minute video asks police, military, and other law enforcement:
When you signed-up to serve the US Constitution, was your Oath sincere?
US military are authorized by their Oath of Enlistment and training to refuse unlawful orders, with officers authorized to arrest those who issue them. Given that US wars are unlawful because the US is treaty-bound to only use our military if under attack by another nation’s government, all current war orders are unlawful and should be refused. Military of civilian “leadership” who issue such orders should be arrested to immediately stop War Crimes.
Our peaceful and lawful 2nd American Revolution points to other “emperor has no clothes” obvious void laws and criminal acts:
– assassination of Americans upon the non-reviewable dictate of the president,
– control-drown/waterboarding anyone dictated as a “terrorist” despite all US and international case law finding this to be torture,
– NDAA 2012 and 2006 Military Commissions Act that state a president can dictate any person as a “terrorist suspect,” and then disappear them without challenge,
– presidential executive order saying the US government can seize any resource, any person, at any time for “national defense.”
– US agencies’ official reports that show all “reasons” for war on Iraq were known to be false as they were told that are unacknowledged by the 1% and not prosecuted.
– all “reasons” for war on Iran are easily and objectively proven as also false as they are being told in the present, yet the 1% continue to lie for war.
– tripling of the US national debt since 2001 while we ignore obvious solutions to create money for full-employment and infrastructure investment (here, here, here, for examples). Pushing Americans into debt-slavery rather than using money is financial fraud.
– the King Family civil trial found the US government guilty for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. The King family’s conclusion of motive was to prevent Martin’s “Occupy DC” for the summer of 1968 until the Vietnam War was ended and that funding directed to ending poverty. The 1% never acknowledge this.
– Destruction of 4th Amendment through spying and searching apparently everyone.
– Explore this list of over 200 criminal and/or dishonorable acts under the last two administrations.
Here is the US Supreme Court’s ruling (my parenthetical notes and emphases):
The powers of the Legislature are defined and limited; and that those limits may not be mistaken or forgotten, the Constitution is written. To what purpose are powers limited, and to what purpose is that limitation committed to writing, if these limits may at any time be passed by those intended to be restrained? The distinction between a government with limited and unlimited powers is abolished if those limits do not confine the persons on whom they are imposed …