- Spring will be coldest in 50 years, Met Office says!
This spring is on track to be the coldest for more than 50 years, provisional Met Office figures suggest. This month has seen lower than average temperatures and it has been wetter than usual, forecasters said.
The UK’s mean temperature for spring – based on figures from 1 March to 28 May – is currently 6C. If conditions stay the same in the last days of May, it will be the coldest spring since 1962, and the fifth coldest since records began in 1910.
The Met Office said earlier figures from 1 March to 15 May suggested spring was on track to be the sixth coldest since records began, and the coldest since 1979. But cooler than average weather in the past fortnight has pushed the mean temperature for the season slightly lower, it said.
- Our coldest spring for half a century! … but the good news – today will be hottest of the year so far!
by Rob Cooper and Nick McDermott, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
– The season is set to be the chilliest since 1962, and the fifth coldest since records began in 1910
– Mean temperature of just 2.2C in March, 3.3C below the average
For those still donning jumpers and switching on the central heating, it will hardly come as surprise news. The spring of 2013 has officially been the coldest for more than 50 years. Following a harsh winter, March, April and May have all been chillier than normal. The average spring temperature has been almost two degrees lower than average at just 6C (43F), the Met Office says.
- Astrophysicist – We are shifting towards a Little Ice Age – Video!
“By any measure, world temperature is declining,” says astrophysicist Piers Corbyn, who also discusses the facts and fictions surrounding climate change, and so-called melting of ice in the Arctic.
(Excerpts from video) – “The warmists, and the BBC, like talking about the Arctic to back up their delusional climate-change theory,” says Corbyn, of www.weatheraction.com. “They do this rather than talk abut the real weather that people experience, because what people have experienced in Britain and Ireland, is the opposite.”
- “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat with demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned namely mistaking systems for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.“
– “The First Global Revolution”, A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider 1991. (The Club of Rome is part of the Illuminati RoundTable)
- Man-made global warming is a psyop by Illuminist social engineers planned many decades ago. It is to drive the world to world government (Luciferian New World Order) using global manufactured crisis. It is to institute a world carbon ‘666’ tax to finance their machinations for world government. It is really financial rape by the Illuminist banksters. The planet is not getting warmer, it is in fact getting cooler! Global warming is a HOAX!