- Let me describe what is really happening! Ashkenazi Khazar (90+% of modern Jewry) non semitic people, counterfeit Jews, flying a Satanic ‘666’ Hexagram flag are committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against semitic Palestinian people! What does this remind me of? Here:
Revelation 12:13-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Woman Persecuted
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.
- The semitic Palestinian people are, in all likelihood the real Jews of the Bible, the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel. Why else would the Synagogue of Satan go after them for no real reason/cause!?
- “Castrate them!” “Burn them!” “Bullet in the head!”: Facebook Israelis react to photo of Palestinian kids!
An image of three Palestinian boys sparked an outpouring of violent and sadistic fantasies after it was reposted to an Israeli Facebook page
Having regularly documented the horrifying racism and violent fantasies frequently expressed by Israelis on Facebook or Instagram, I thought I had seen everything.
But this may be the worst yet. On Wednesday, the picture above of three Palestinian boys in a tent was posted on a popular Facebook page titled in Hebrew “We are all in favor of death to terrorists.” Under the picture is the following caption:
Arab boys in the illegal Arab outpost established near Maale Adumim. What should the Israeli army do to them?
This is an apparent reference to the peaceful “Bab al-Shams” encampment established by Palestinians near Jerusalem to protest Israel’s plans to seize more land for settlements. The protest was timed to coincide with the visit of US President Barack Obama.
“Run the tent over with a truck/Merkava tank/a bus/ whatever it takes to crush and kill these children,” suggested Facebook user Lidor Swisa.
As of Friday there were almost 200 comments under the post offering suggestions of what the Israeli army should do – the vast majority fantasizing extreme sadistic violence and murder.
What makes this even more than usually disturbing is many of the Israeli commentators appear to be high school students themselves – perhaps only a year or two from mandatory army service when they will be empowered to carry out their fantasies.
Soldiers and adults join in the virtual pogrom
Kfir Brigade sergeant Ohad Halevy believes Palestinian children peacefully protesting should be “slaughtered” (Source). But others, such as Shlomo Levi, are clearly already army-age adults. His suggestion?
Shlomo Levi thinks Palestinian children should be gassed to death (Source).
“I’d have thrown nerve gas into the tent and closed it and made them breath it until the end”
Kfir Infantry Brigade member David Kozolovski justifies violence against Palestinian children (Source). David Kozolovski wrote, “To all those comparing Jews to Nazis, Jews did not try to kill German civilians,” thereby justifying the orgy of violent fantasies against the children.
Kozolovski’s profile pictures on Facebook include images of him in his Israeli army uniform bearing the insignia of the Kfir Infantry Brigade. Ohad Halevy, another soldier in the Kfir Brigade simply wrote “Slaughter them!” of the three children in the photo.
“May you die garbage Arabs, amen!”
This is only a small selection of therepresentative and typical comments posted under the picture of the three boys in the tent.
– “Disgusting. Burn the tent” – Oriel Diller
– “Eliminate” – Zevika Gvirz
– “Artillery training ‘mistake’ ” – Igor Gonopolskiy
– “Burn them” – Yaron Gringauz
– “May you die garbage Arabs, amen!” – Shahar Dayan
– “Run them over and shoot them. It’s not complicated!” – Elad Sender
– “Take the tent with the people in it, put it on a trailer and dump them back where they came from” – Sharon Carmi
– “A hand grenade inside the tent!” – Dvir Dagan
– “Put a couple of bullets in their heads and we’re done” – Adi Maman
– “Set them on fire” – Yosef Porotzky
– “Fuck them” – Aria Yehudai
A minority of users objected to these pervasive comments. Lilach Lilush, said, “Excuse me … I disagree… what do you mean ‘eliminate?’ What are we, an arm of Hamas or Hizballah? We are more enlightened. We should just return them safely where they came from.”
Even in her objection Lilush could not but stereotype Arabs as monsters compared to “enlightened” Israelis. But still, hers was a very rare sentiment amid the frenzy of bloodlust that sees the three Palestinian boys in the picture as legitimate targets for extreme violence.
Widespread incitement and racism