- Revelation 13:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
- All wars are based on deception! – Sun Tzu, the Art of War!
- Set for take-off: Britain’s deadly superdrone that picks its own targets but experts warn plane could mark the start of ‘robot wars’!
by Robert Verkaik, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
– Revolutionary superdrone could spearhead fight against terrorism in Africa
– Experts warned it raised nightmare of out-of-control robots waging war on humans
It is named after the Celtic god of thunder, can fly faster than the speed of sound and evades enemy radar with its single-wing stealth design. This is Taranis, Britain’s latest pilotless combat aircraft, which is even capable of selecting its own targets.
The revolutionary superdrone is due to make its maiden flight in the next few weeks and could spearhead the fight against terrorism in Africa.
Military chiefs believe Taranis’s ground-breaking technology will allow a powerful new generation of drones equipped with deadly payloads to fly from British bases to attack targets worldwide.
But the new developments in pilotless aircraft are controversial as they allow the possibility of autonomous computers targeting and killing enemy combatants outside human control.
Experts even warned last night that the new technology raised the nightmare spectre of out-of-control robots waging war on humans – and called for a global ban on autonomous technology.