- THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
… We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE.
- All the so-called disagreements between Germany and France are political charade for sheeple consumption. Merkozy are all part of the same Illuminist team. Subtlety and deception are their methods. The world is ruled by a Satanic cabal.
- THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (Satanic) PROTOCOL No. 10
1. … I beg you to bear in mind that governments and people are content in the political with outside appearances. ….
OUR GOAL – WORLD POWER
3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been drawn up by us…
4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D’ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: “EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT – NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU.” … THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. …
- Eurozone: France and Germany urge common taxes
The leaders of France and Germany have called jointly for eurozone countries to have common corporation and financial transaction taxes. The tax policy would apply initially to the 17-member eurozone. France has long complained about Ireland’s low corporation tax rate of 12.5%.
The proposal came in a letter to European Council President Herman Van Rompuy, on the eve of a key EU summit. Both countries want changes to the EU treaties to enforce budget discipline. The push for EU tax harmonisation is highly controversial. The UK especially has for years resisted moves towards tax harmonisation in the 27-nation bloc.
“We must strengthen growth through competitiveness and convergence of the economic policies of eurozone members at least,” said the letter from French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
It called for “a new common legal framework fully compatible with the internal market”, covering:
– financial regulation;
– the labour market;- convergence and harmonisation of the corporation tax base and introduction of a financial transaction tax;
– policies that support growth and a better use of European funds within the eurozone.
… for more click here!