- Is the US Government Preparing to Announce Aliens? This is the Senate’s Proposed UFO ‘Controlled Disclosure Plan’ And How It Would Work
by STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/
* The Senate passed an Act that would require disclosure of UFO evidence
* The Act would give government offices 300 days to collect records
* A review board would then look at records before going public
* READ MORE: US Congress held bombshell UFO hearing
The government could be forced to disclose if aliens have visited Earth under new legislation. The Senate passed an amendment in July that will be part of the National Defense Authorization (NDAA) for 2024. Known as the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Discloser Act, it says Government agencies with records, samples of craft or ‘biological’ material must hand it over within 300 days.