- The Coronavirus Vaccine is The “Final Solution” Depopulation Weapon Against Humanity; Globalists Hope to Convince BILLIONS of People to Commit “Suicide-via-Vaccine”
by Mike Adams, https://www.naturalnews.com/
(Natural News) Now we come to the real mission in the “plandemic,” the censorship, the banning of hydroxychloroquine and the silencing of America’s Frontline Doctors: It’s all about global depopulation via a new vaccine that’s designed to mass murder billions of human beings and sharply reduce the population of the human race on planet Earth.
Why else do you think they’re making it mandatory while granting the vaccine companies complete legal immunity from all liability? It’s because the vaccine is designed to kill human beings, not save them. Once people start dying, no one can sue the vaccine makers. That’s why they needed the legal immunity agreements in place before they launched the vaccine push.
The global depopulation agenda isn’t even a secret, by the way. Bill Gates openly talks about using vaccines to reduce the human population, and globalists openly admit they believe that if human populations aren’t sharply reduced, the planet’s biosphere will collapse due to carbon dioxide emissions, pollution and the frenzied consumption of natural resources.
Whether or not you believe that, they (the globalists) believe it. And they believe they must kill 90% of the human population in order to save the other 10%. Thus, globalists who pursue global depopulation see themselves as heroes of humanity, not mass murderers.
666 The Mark Of The Beast Has Arrived
Posted by Greg Reese's Pieces on Monday, April 20, 2020