- There are quite a few strains of this CoVid-19 going around. 1-2 are more deadly than others. They are bioweapons to push the Satanic New World Order agenda.
- The Coronavirus Trojan Horse
by Dave Hodges, https://thecommonsenseshow.com/
We are all familiar with the legend of the Trojan Horse. It has become a methaphor for using deception as a tactic to achieve a hidden motive. Although the Coronavirus is very real and can be deadly, our response seems to be illogical and often out of proportion to the threat. That is because this threat is being greatly exaggerated and is being used as cover for something that will prove to far more serious and will potentiall kill far more people. Here are more anecdotal experiences, along with comparative death rates from other sources, which has led me to believe that this modern-day Trojan Horse is masking a much more serious threat.
I have just completed a review of my emails over the past 3 days. I have 18 emails which indicate references to relatives being called up for active duty. Presumably, all of these references are for deployment in the recent one million man call to active duty notices that went out.
I conducted a frequency count of my received emails, in other words, a qualitative and descriptive account of related events and the deployments are strictly domestic and ALL are connected to war activities, not to medical call-ups as the mainstream media has repeatedly reported. In fact, I do not have even one email that said “I am a doctor, nurse, medic and I am being called to active duty.
Further, I scanned “we are in danger” emails over the past seven days and an entirely different picture emerges than what is coming from the White House briefings. Here is what has emerged:
- The most striking series of communications comes from a total of four medical personnel at hospitals who say if there is any doubt as to cause of death (eg the classic “underlying causes” to list the Coronavirus as the cause. Through a mutual acquaintance, I was able to speak to one doctor who told me that he had patients whose cause of death had been altered from what he reported and in each case, the cause of death was changed to the Coronavirus. This is such a murky area, because before someone dies from CV-19, there are multiple health problems (eg lungs, heart, etc) that anything could be listed as a cause of death. I am satisfied that at some level the numbers being reported as CV-19 should be called into question. The one area, however, that I am certain about, is the velocity of the virus. It is, and remains, highly contagious.
- In the well-known CBS case of duplicating the same photo for differential stories (ie March 26 and March 29), there was a deliberate attempt to falsely demonstrate hospital overcrowding. I have no doubt that hospital overcrowding is occurring on a spot basis. However, I am getting reports from many urban hospitals in “hot zones” (eg Michigan), which say that the levels of patients have not spiked. From this information from ground zero, it is hard to not conclude that the numbers are being greatly exaggerated from both a cause of death perspective to an overcrowding perspective. From an anecdotal perspective, there is a video that went to several hospitals across the country and although this is not research in the traditional sense of the word, these anecdotal accounts are indeed reflective of the fact that the reports of massively overrun hospitals are being greatly exaggerated. Here is the link…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpc-Jyk9uF4&feature=em-uploademail
- Rush Limbaugh produced death rate numbers which comes from standard sources and when we compare the standard causes of death to CV-19, the CV-19 death fade into the background and then we must call into question everything we are being told. “I have here from a source called worldometers.info or if you’re in Rio Linda, world-o-meters.info. Worldwide deaths, January 1st through March 25th of this year. Are you ready? Worldwide deaths from January 1st to March 25th, 2020, 21,000 deaths coronavirus. And that’s the low number. The lowest number of deaths, January 1st, March 25th, coronavirus. Now keep that number, 21,000 coronavirus deaths, and counting. We have to say “and counting.” Now, 113,000 deaths by seasonal flu, 228,000 deaths by malaria. Around the world, worldwide, worldwide. Not America. Worldwide.” This is January 1st through March 25th. So basically three months.
“Coronavirus, 21,000 deaths.
Seasonal flu, 113,000.
Traffic fatalities, 313, almost 314,000 deaths.
HIV/AIDS, 391,000 deaths.
Alcohol related deaths, 581,000.
Smoking-related deaths, 1,162,000.
Cancer deaths, 1,909,000 deaths.
Deaths attributed to starvation, 2,382,000 deaths.
And death by abortion, 9,900,000.”