Former CIA case officer Robert David Steele joins me to discuss the deadly Coronavirus, and his theories regarding its true origins.
- The larger agenda behind this bio-weapon attack is some version of the FreeMasonic Satanic “Anglo-Saxon Mission”. Watch excerpts of this agenda in the video. The original plan called for:
1. Limited Nuclear War between Israel and Iran. (followed by short ceasefire)
2. Released of ethnic specific bio-weapon against China, “They will release a flu-like virus … China will catch a ‘cold’. ” Designed to kill a large portion of Chinese people.
3. Plague/Pandemic will spread across the world.
4. Then Nuclear WW3. 50% Depopulation target.
- Trump’s refusal to ignite, last month, war on Iran after Iran’s attack on US military base in Iraq, has messed up their plan. The western Illuminati is behind schedule on this plan. I don’t think they are able to execute it the way they want it. IMO, these are their planned events before the coming of their “god” Satan/Lucifer.
- Do you believe that the Global Pandemic Exercise in Oct 2019 simulating a Coronavirus outbreak in China is coincidental? How about Bill Gates “prediction”, 33 million dead within 6 months due to a Coronavirus outbreak emanating from a Chinese market?
US Health Experts Hosted Coronavirus Pandemic ‘Tabletop Exercise’ Simulation to See How Authorities Would React — 3 Months BEFORE the Outbreak in China — 65 Million Dead in a Year
Bill Gates Predicted a Coronavirus-Like Outbreak – Down to It Starting at a Chinese Market – in 2019 Netflix Documentary Show ‘The Next Pandemic’
Event 201 A Global Pandemic Exercise
Event 201 is a pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience.