China Suddenly Increases Death Toll By Over 60% As Virus Jumps To Europe
- Latest real time update from Global Times (China):
08:00 am Jan 25
1,287 cases of Wuhan Coronavirus confirmed nationwide with 41 deaths as of Saturday: national health authority
- China Suddenly Increases Death Toll By Over 60% As Virus Jumps To Europe
by Tyler Durden, https://www.zerohedge.com/
Here’s a glimpse of new virus-related developments that occurred overnight.
- China announces another 15 deaths in Hubei province
- Total number of confirmed cases now 1,000+, 41 dead.
- China restricts travel for 46+ million people across 16 cities as the death toll surges.
- AFP reports that the virus has jumped to Europe, with three confirmed cases now in France.
- Two deaths have been reported outside Wuhan.
- Some residents displaying symptoms are being turned away from hospitals.
- Hospitals in Wuhan make urgent pleas for help and supplies.
- Beijing orders PLA medics to assist in Wuhan treating patients
- UK and US governments tell citizens to avoid outbreak zones.
- 63 suspected cases in US, Senator says 3 confirmed, with two reported so far in Illinois and California, and two suspected in Minnesota
- read more.